showtermsAbout the Show Book Tickets Seating Plan T&C's
Terms and Conditions of sale
- Admittance to the auditorium is permitted only with a valid ticket.
- For Health and Safety reasons and fire regulations, a seat must be purchased for all children (including babes in arms). Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The venue seating plan is only a guide to the location of the seating, and a slight variation may occur.
- Makin’ Steps reserves the right to refuse the admission of a ticket holder and to require any ticket holder to leave the premises.
- Any performance may change or be cancelled without prior notice. Makin’ Steps will offer an alternative performance or refund to the ticket holder in these circumstances. Makin’ Steps will not be held liable for any losses (apart from the ticket cost) that this may occur
- Makin’ Steps will not be liable in any way if an event or performance is abandoned after half of the performance has taken place, due to any factors that are beyond their control. This includes Acts of God, power failure and flooding.
- All tickets are sold subject to Makin’ Steps right to make any alterations to the cast or arrangements, which are rendered necessary and are unavoidable.
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Unwanted tickets may be left with Makin’ Steps for re-sale, although a re-sale cannot be guaranteed. There is an administration charge of £2.50 per ticket for this service.
- Tickets requested online, by telephone or fax can either be posted for an additional charge of £3 or held at Makin’ Steps for collection.
- Patrons should be aware that strobe lighting, smoke effects and pyrotechnics are used in this production.
- Every effort will be made by the Venue to admit latecomers at a suitable break in the performance but occasionally this will not be possible.
- The use of audio or video recording equipment and cameras is not permitted.
- The Venue does not permit drinks in the auditorium.
- Mobile phones, pagers and watches must be silenced before entering the auditorium.
- Patrons must ensure that all personal belongings are kept with them at all times. The venue or Makin’ Steps will not accept responsibility for loss of possessions on the premises.
- Smoking is only permitted within the designated areas.
- Tickets can only be held for 3 days, after this they will go back on sale.